A coworking space is a place where you can go daily, sit down at a desk, and work among like-minded people in a structured atmosphere. Coworking is a social gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with people who value working in the same time place alongside each other. Below are top 7 benefits of coworking spaces:
- Less Distractions – Working from home presents an abundance of distractions. It’s tough to work effectively when you’re close to your TV, pets, your bed and family.
According to a study featured on Office Vibe, a coworking office environment made 64% of entrepreneurs more productive, 68% of entrepreneurs more focused, and 90% of entrepreneurs more confident.
Source image/icon: https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/665052/balance_equilibrium
2. Prevents the negative effect on mental wellbeing – It’s often said the life of an entrepreneur can be a lonely one. Working alone is isolating and can have a negative effect on your mental wellbeing. Interactions in a work environment are an important part of daily life. Working alone places a barrier between you and people who could potentially help your business.
Source image/icon: http://www.ecoschools.global/themes/
3. Effectiveness towards mindset – Research shows that people who use coworking spaces are more effective due to the energy and mindset adjustment that is generated by the interaction and accountability a coworking environment creates.
Source image/icon: http://www.springboard21.com/sb21-online-resources/
4. Collaborating – Coworking allows you to collaborate with a fresh and wide range of bright minds. It benefits opportunities in terms of education, moral, and social. You develop a productive way of working and maximizing working opportunities.
Source image/icon: https://iconscout.com/icon/agreement-collaboration-cooperation-deal-handshake-partnership
5. Flexibility – Fewer jobs now require an office. Working remotely is the reality of many
people in non – manual jobs, it can have real – time contact with their coworkers online. Work is also often carried out by teams and also the efficiency can be enhance by allowing people to work remotely.
Source image/icon: https://www.agewelllife.com
6. Discipline – Working in a co-working space helps an entrepreneur become disciplined easier because when you work from home, you can get distracted very easily due to your kids, pets or even TV. However, working in a coworking space helps you continue your habits of working in an office so you can distinguish your work life from your social life easier.
Source image/icon: https://oshr.nc.gov/state-employee-resources/employee-relations/discipline-grievance-resources
7. Freedom – Many entrepreneurs nowadays intertwine their personal and business lives. From working at home or telecommuting, entrepreneurs tend to mix their work and personal lives together which can result in distractions. By getting a coworking space, business people can separate these two areas of their life and have a place to go whenever they need to get away and focus on their work.
Source image/icon: https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/192794/beauty_bird_dove_freedom